- Sad Animal Facts – so heartbreaking and so adorable. I’m obsessed!
- Kathryn Schulz falls down the rabbit-hole rabbit hole and explores the history and evolution of the modern-day Rabbit Hole
- I’ve been thinking a lot about the NYT Op-ed piece, Posing Like a Man. What are your thoughts? Should women have to try to emulate men in order to achieve equality?
- Better late than never, I’ve just discovered the work of Hanna Eshel, and I’m in love. Here’s a lovely NYT Magazine write up of her from a year ago.
- I am buying tickets to go hear Devendra Banhart + Adam Green at the Strand later this month. I’m so excited!
- The NY Botanical Gardens has a lovely/goofy Frida Selfie Generator (you have to be on your phone for this link to work) – show us your Frida selfies!
- The Japan News explore Murakami’s roots in Nishinomiya
For some fun weekend e-window shopping,
- lemlem has beautiful pieces of clothing. I particularly love the Kedame Open Back Dress
- Burrowing Home has some of the sweetest cards and wrapping paper.
Finally, I’ll leave you with a music video.
This weekend, I’m planning on pulling out my watercolors, making a new collage, and checking out some new (to me) museums. What about you?