Picasso in his Studio
- Picasso: Earth & Fire: Unique Ceramics from the Collection of Marina Picasso is absolutely beautiful. This is my favorite Sotheby’s catalog yet.
- Plus, this ended up being a white-glove sale – how exciting! Read more about it here.
J.K. Rowling’s outline for Order of the Phoenix
- Famous Authors’ Handwritten Outlines for Great Works of Literature is so fascinating. I’ve always loved seeing what goes on behind-the- scenes, whether it’s artist studios or hand-edited manuscripts.
- What did Rory read after Gilmore Girls ended? I think she would have definitely read Bad Feminist, The Goldfinch, and The Sixth Extinction. What do you think?
- I’ve been dreaming of cooking through different cookbooks, so I’ve been doing some research on where to start. The 2015 Epicurious Cookbook Canon seems like a great starting place.
- Behold the Stars is one of my newest blog obsessions. I’m trying to build a book blog reading list as I figure out what we’re doing here!
- The first chapter of Go Set a Watchman is available!
This weekend, I’m going to a Taylor Swift concert(!!!), celebrating a friend’s birthday, and cramming for exams – I hope your weekend is filled with sunshine, soft pillows, and lots of snacks!