Happy Friday, everyone! Here are the things we’ve been looking at this week:
- We are obsessed with Katarina Pridavkova‘s sculpture project called Grow Up. I would watch a movie that takes place in this little town – wouldn’t you?
- Banksy’s Dismaland looks amazing – let’s take a trip soon, Kimberly?
- Speaking of amusement parks, we should also stop by this underground amusement park in Transylvania while we’re in Europe!
- Are you trying to squeeze in some final summer reading? Compare your list to President Obama’s! He’s got some really good ones on his list!
- Haruki Murakami’s posted photos of his office space – I’m not surprised to see thousands of records.
Learning the alphabet gave you night terrors, and even now you have a deep seated fear of being mauled by a bear.
- How to Tell if You’re in an Edward Gorey Book – we love this entire series!
1. To realize the pattern of ruin plaguing your life is not a result of chronic bad luck, but poor foresight and compulsive self-destruction.
2. There’s a bat in your hair! Get it out!
- I have bookmarked The Dictionary of Guttural Screams to help me describe my Mondays.
This Week We Posted:
- A Pairing: Andrew Wyeth + Leonard Gontarek
- The Pulitzer Project: His Family, Ernest Poole (1918)
- The Temple of the Golden Pavilion – a Pairing
And finally, we hope your weekend is as lovely as this bear family playing in a pool!