We thought we’d keep it nice and simple this week, so without further adieu, this week in review:
- The Largest Art Festival in the World is also being added to our list of places to go! Some day, I’ll have to sift through our weekly lists and compile an itinerary of our dream trip around the world!
- Comic of the week: It’s the Tie! It has Kim’s favorite representation of Lucifer.
- A Very Cool Look at Concept Art vs. the Final Product
- An article we think Ron Swanson would appreciate
- Do you ever wonder what happens behind the scenes of the New York Public Library?
- What Kinds of Novels did Shakespeare Write?
- Julia Child’s France Home is for Sale! Take a peek inside here.
- Another beautiful house to ogle – Luis Laplace’s Summer Estate
This week we posted:
- Whatever Happened to Booth Tarkington?
- A Pairing: Leonardo Da Vinci + Ross Gay
- The Pulitzer Project: The Magnificent Ambersons
- Manhattan Beach, California
This weekend, I am going on a class field trip to the Neue, a friend’s spacewarming at her new office, and watching Alabama Football. I hope you stomp in some leaves and drink some apple cider. It finally feels like Autumn in New York!